This personal data is of course handled and secured with the greatest possible care. In doing so, The Baker Company Benelux B.V. complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and the AVG Implementation Act.
This means that we:
- state clearly – via this privacy statement – the purposes for which we process personal data;
- limit our collection of personal data to only that personal data that is necessary for those purposes;
- process your personal data in order to achieve our organisational objectives and obtain your consent in cases where this consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and ask this of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request. The data controller for data processing is The Baker Company Benelux B.V., Krommewetering 41, 3543 AP Utrecht.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
There are several purposes for which The Baker Company Benelux B.V. collects and processes your personal data. In the context of its service provision, The Baker Company Benelux B.V. collects and processes contact details, including your name, position, business and/or professional interests, business mobile phone number and business email address:
- When your company requests a quotation for one of our products and/or services;
- When you purchase products and/or services from The Baker Company Benelux B.V. This can be done via our website or when our account manager visits your company;
- When you have contact with The Baker Company Benelux B.V.. This contact can be by telephone, but can also be if you contact us via email, fill in the contact form, use our websites, sign up for newsletters or contact us via social media;
- To keep contacts and prospective customers informed of our (new) products and services, directly but also, for example, through campaigns via social media, in which The Baker Company Benelux B.V.,with your permission, seeks to take into account preferences based on purchased products and/or services and interests based on the use of our websites.
Newsletter and contact form
We offer you a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about our developments, products and/or services. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior consent. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe at any time. If you fill in a contact form on the website or send us an email, the data you send us will be kept for as long as is necessary for a complete answer and handling of your request based on the content of the form or the content of your email.
Your email address will also be used for sending information about (new) products and services from The Baker Company Benelux B.V. if you have given your permission for this. You can, at any time, withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe link in the sent email or by sending an email to The Baker Company Benelux B.V., with subject AVG, email@example.com.
We treat your data confidentially and will not publish it.